Meg was the title that the Elysium founder, Sharr, gave to himself. When he made the Declaration Of Equality, it evolved into a pronoun that anyone could use to refer to himself or herself.
Meg (Regular) Countable = The pronoun is countable. Subjective = The pronoun is a subjective pronoun. Objective = The pronoun is an objective pronoun. Ergative = The pronoun is an ergative pronoun. Accusative = The pronoun is an accusative pronoun.
- (Intransitive Pro-noun)
- (Defective) = The verb dont have all conjugation
- (Auxilary) = its an auxiliary verb
- (Catenative) = It is catenative
- (Transitive) = The verb is transitive
- (Intransitive) = The verb is intransitive
- (Ditransitive) = The verb is ditransitive
- (X1 ,X2) = It is multiple depending on context where X1 and X2 (or X3, X4 and so on) are the different forms
- (its meaning) similiar word
- derived word ( its meaning)